Facts about this training
Multiple rally stages will be built in the forests of Germany. You will learn techniques specific to unpaved surfaces such as the handbrake turn and the Scandinavian flick. Another crucial element of rallying is the use of pacenotes. Not only will you learn how to create these notes, you will also learn how to apply them while under great pressure during a rally course. The co-driver will be there at all times to assist and coach you while you take your first steps in the world of rallying. Again, some drifting and track experience is recommended for this advanced training.
- Every 6 months
- 2 days
- Level 5
- Training on rough terrain
- Powered by Kevin Abbring!
- Very exclusive character
- 11 hours driving time in 2 days
- 1 on 1 guidance by experience rally navigators
- Limited number of participants
- Extensive hospitality and lunch
- Possibility to rent a prepared rally car
- Free action photo's afterwards